Our clients come from a wide range of countries and industries. They face different issues and challenges. But they have one thing in common: a desire for exceptional service and advice that is tailored to match their precise needs.
Across our global network, we employ some of the highest calibre people from diverse backgrounds to deliver innovative solutions and trusted advice to our clients.
From recent graduates to senior professionals, we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our firm.
If you are interested in a career with CDR, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Providing secretarial support to the team including two Executive Directors
- Diary management – arranging lunches, researching and booking venues, team events, client meetings often involving direct client liaison
- Client work, including conversion of financial results statements to send to the London Stock Exchange (“LSE”), preparation for results, including co-ordinating printing of documents, setting up timetables, preparing sign-in sheets and badges, booking rooms and refreshments and organising cars
- Preparing and sending out letters/emails and direct liaison with analysts and the media
- Sending press releases to the LSE (this can often involve working outside of standard contracted hours)
- Formatting confidential MS Word documents (including tables) to set specifications & uploading to LSE regulated news service (“RNS”)
- Interacting with clients, analysts and media on the telephone and face to face
- Setting up press cutting services monitoring the press, newswires and online publications
- Assistance with creating and formatting client and internal documents, including new business presentations
(Strong PowerPoint and Word skills are essential)
- Electronic distribution of press releases and other time-critical client announcements
- Database management (eg updating press and analyst distribution lists for client databases)
- Information retrieval from newswires (eg Reuters, Bloomberg and Dow Jones) and press search systems (eg Factiva)
- Producing press lists, journalist searches (looking for journalists from a particular sector etc) and retrieving biographies using Gorkana database
- Assistance with client events (eg results presentations), including electronic distribution of invitations and reply forms, monitoring replies, meeting & greeting and signing in guests
- Organising transport and booking accommodation for clients and team members
- Researching companies for pre-meeting briefings
- Helping with new business pitches which may from time to time mean working to tight deadlines and may involve working outside of standard contracted hours
- General office duties: eg filing, printing, post, arranging couriers, monitoring stationery, mail merge distribution of documents to external contacts. Booking of taxis restaurants and other venues
- Basic travel arrangements (trains, flights) with some more complex trips
- Monitoring and fielding calls where necessary
- Assisting with team expenses as required
- Providing holiday/sickness cover for other Team Assistants when required
Advanced MS Suite particularly Word and PowerPoint
Good grammar and high-level attention to detail
Ability to prioritise and work well within a team
Excellent telephone manner
A can do attitude
Helpful but not essential – as training can be provided:
Experience using tools of the trade:
RNS conversion and upload
Gorkana / Factiva or similar database
Bloomberg – retrieval of information